Demonstrate competence and ethical behavior as you start or grow a business.
As a result of successfully completing the entrepreneurship training program, you should be able to:
- Articulate a worldview of business and entrepreneurship founded and operated on ethical principles, and explain your calling to business as an entrepreneur.
- Describe the character and competence of an ethical entrepreneur and articulate a personal plan to continually learn and grow in both.
- Through purposeful observation, identify viable business opportunities before others notice them.
- Design a business with a unique value proposition whose parts work together to achieve the goals of the business.
- Demonstrate your ability to win customers based on your value proposition and to satisfy them before, during and after the sale.
- Set up a system to measure mission-relevant results of your business and to control the processes necessary to achieve those results.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the people skills required to successfully launch and grow a business (through class discussions) and demonstrate basic competency in these skills (through action-learning assignments).
- Demonstrate the persuasion, tenacity and resourcefulness of an entrepreneur by completing action-learning assignments and launching a business.